BLUE BARN FARM AUCTION
17+ ACRES-OLD FARM HOUSE AND BARN
WOODS-FREE GAS-TRIWAY SCHOOLS
OFFERED IN 2 PARCELS AND IN COMBINATION
(click on pictures to enlarge)
Will sell the following real estate at absolute auction on location at 4463 Springville Road, Wooster, Ohio. Located 6 miles West of Wooster on State Route 95, then South on Springville Rd.. Or South of Wooster 6 miles on State Route 3, then North on Kister Rd., then right on Springville Rd.
SATURDAY JUNE 1, 2019 12:00 NOON
FARM TO SELL TO THE HIGH BIDDER AT 12:00 NOON
A Springtime opportunity. Nice old farmstead setting. Older farm home that has been a rental, bank barn suitable for any type of livestock, newer barnyard and pasture fence, and a location with easy access to major routes in any direction. 12+ acres of woods for hunting deer or mushrooms, several wooded building sites, and your own wooded park like setting. The house will need some updating and elbow grease to make it shine again. There will free gas to the house for 5 years or until the gas supply might end. This farm will be offered in 2 parcels. PARCEL #1- The house, barn, and improvements on approximately 5.08 acres. PARCEL #2 – Approximately 12.26 acres of land, mostly wooded. Parcels will be offered separately and together and sell in manner that nets the most for seller. Buy one or buy them both. Acreages subject to final survey. Land continues to be a solid investment. Walk the land and see what your dollars can buy. This property sells to the high bidder. No minimums. No reserves. No buyer premium. You pay what you bid. Terms are 10% down day of auction and balance due at closing in approximately 45 days.
Chattels at bottom of ad will sell after real estate.
Wayne County Auditor Information: Parcel ID #43-00795.001
Printable Sales Flyer: Blue Barn Auction Sales Flyer
SATURDAY MAY 18
12 NOON-1:30 P.M
Auction by order of
BLUE BARN ACRES, LLC, OWNER
1. Said premises shall be used exclusively for single family, private dwelling residential use; no more than one additional residence shall be placed on the premises.
2. Said premises shall not be used for any vehicle repair, manufacturing, or commercial purposes or for any activity obnoxious or offensive to residential use.
3. Said premises may be used for agriculture but shall not be used for commercial fowl, chicken or swine production.
4. Any dwelling house which shall be erected on the premises shall be of double walled construction and shall have a minimum ground floor area of 1200 square feet exclusive of garage, breezeways, basement and porches if the dwelling is a one-story house.
5. No structure shall be placed or constructed within 50 feet from any property line or boundary.
6. Premises shall at all times be kept in a neat, clean, and orderly condition and no junk, trash, building material waste, unlicensed motor vehicles, garbage or any other material which may be odorous or obnoxious shall be dumped or permitted to remain on any part of said premises.
7. These restrictions shall be deemed as covenants and not as conditions of sale and shall run with the land; they shall be recited in all instruments conveying the premises or any part thereof.
AUCTIONEER/REALTOR- Dave Acker
BROKER- Jack Gant
CHATTELS SELLING AFTER REAL ESTATE – 2 good old wooden box wagons and gears made in Mansfield; high wheel wooden grain/hay wagon; ground drive IH spreader on rubber; 3 pt. Land Pride blade like new; Amish horse cart; good JD 494 4x corn planter; hay rake on steel; approximately 60 ft. old black cast iron lawn fence and posts; belt driven buzz saw; 3 bay SS sink; 400 pc. roof slate; good selection oak sawed lumber in various dimensions; T posts; selection wooden apple or potato crates; bu. baskets; fence un roller; vineyard trellis; and more. Everything stored inside and in good condition. Terms on chattels Cash or Good check.